For Bard Manhattan, you have to call to get registration info. Bard Queens has a link for online reservations.
Info below is pulled directly from their websites.
Special Education Information Session
For students with an IEP or who receive special education services for 20% or more of the school day.
For current 7th grade students and families to learn about the special education opportunities and services at Bard High School Early College. Call to to receive registration information: 212-995-8479
Spring 2018 Dates
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Special Education Information Session 2018
For families to learn about the special education opportunities and services at Bard High School Early College Queens.
Wednesday, May 23rd 5:00 - 6:30 PM. Register HERE: https://tools.bard.edu/tools/webforms/view.php?id=453237
For families with 7th and 8th grade students
BHSEC Queens has available seats for students receiving special education services for 20% or more of the school day and we are actively seeking students to join next year’s 9th grade class. The BHSEC schools have had great success to date with a small number of students receiving SE services and we are looking to expand our offerings and the number of students served. Perhaps BHSEC is right for you!
Students requiring special education services can expect the following:
- Personal attention and small class sizes for all students (typically ranging from 20-24 students)
- An inclusive and respectful environment for all students
- New ICT classes, an engaging curriculum, and the opportunity to earn college credit
- Easy access to guidance counselors, faculty, and academic advisors
- A strong focus on transitions from middle school to high school and high school to college
- In-house staff knowledgeable with IEPs, SE accommodations, and related services
- A dedicated learning specialist who works with students on a range of academic support needs
- Additional support for writing and math through staff and peer tutoring
- Assistive technology, and help with strengthening academic and social skills
- One of the city’s most personalized college counseling programs, with an unparalleled placement record
- A diverse student body that reflects New York City and includes students of all interests and learning styles
- Opportunities for all students to engage in the arts, athletics, and a range of extra-curricular activities
- An active and engaged parent body